Job Description: Up-Rev, Inc. in search of a Software Engineer to join our fast-paced agile product development team here in Melbourne, FL. This position would be responsible for research, design, development, and integration of software systems, often in conjunction with hardware product development. Analyzes software requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints. Consults with electrical or mechanical engineers and other engineering staff to evaluate interface between hardware and software, and operational performance requirements of the overall system.
Bachelor’s degree (preferably in Computer Engineering/Computer Science or a related field)
Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience
Testing of electrical components, cables, assemblies.
Able to design, write, and review code in C, C++, C#, and/or Java
Excellent ability to analyze problems and to focus and drive down to the root cause of problems quickly.
Able to work in a small team environment and have good communications skills
Experience with C++ programming language or similar object-oriented language.
- 5+ years developing for microcontrollers such as ARM, OMAP, AVR, PIC Etc.
- 3+ years working within an embedded Linux target environment.
- Experience working with CSR Bluetooth Audio chipsets.
- Experience with DSP Programming.
- Proficient using issue tracking tools such as JIRA.
- Small scale web development for embedded device platforms.
- Extensive experience with wired communication standards such as UART, I2C, SPI, USB, I2S, CAN etc.
- Experience developing mobile applications (Android or iOS)
- Familiar with Agile SCRUM
- Proof of strong problem-solving capability and people skills, and the ability to conduct presentations for management, technical experts, and customers